At American Access, we like to think of ourselves as a facilitator for our clients – a service to help them experience freedom, know mobility and gain access. We specialize in modular wheelchair ramp sales and rentals
With National coverage and stock in strategic parts of the country, American Access has the ability to respond to your need with a service level that includes 24 hour installation.
The modular ramp system can be configured to meet the demand of gaining quick access into any home. Our wheelchair ramp can remain permanent or be removed as quickly as it was installed.
Our US manufactured wheelchair ramps are designed with ADA in mind.
At American Access we are the facilitator for our clients- a service to provide and install grab bars or railings to help with the independency and mobility of the patient.
We specialize in Grab Bar installations to assist the patient to experience freedom, know mobility and gain access.
- Most patients being released from the hospital need some type of support immediately to help them perform the daily functions needed without assistance.
- Leave it up to American Access to have a qualified contractor who is insured and licensed to install Grab Bars.
- An American Access installer will meet with the patient to determine how many Grab Bars are needed, what size and proper placement.
- American Access will provide a detailed quote. Installation within 48 hours upon approval. We specialize in rural areas where most companies won’t go.
- American Access will supply you with a job satisfaction certificate signed by the patient and sent to you for your records.
PORCH LIFTS AND STAIR LIFTS
At American Access, we like to think of ourselves as a facilitator for our clients – a service to help them experience freedom, know mobility and gain access. American Access works closely with select manufactures of Porch lifts and Stair lifts. A quality product is our main concern when choosing the right product to fit the need. With over 400 contractors working with us, we can provide Access nationwide.
Porch lifts provide accessibility where a wheelchair ramp may not have the required space to be set up. Although a more permanent fixture, the porch lift is a nice alternative. Stair Lifts allow your clients to gain access to levels within their home that maybe difficult to maneuver. The stair lifts provided by American Access are equipped with battery back up systems to provide safe and reliable access.
MOBILE AND OVERHEAD PATIENT LIFTS
At American Access, we like to think of ourselves as a facilitator for our clients – a service to help them experience freedom, know mobility and gain access.
American Access is an authorized seller and a certified installer for Liko mobile and overhead patient lifts and the Liko overhead lift system. We also work closely with other manufactures to give you the best options to find the right solution for you.
Patient lifts provide care givers assistance to transfer a patient from a bed to a wheelchair, toilet, or bathtub. It allows the transfer to be made by one person instead of two or more and eliminates the risk of injury to the patient and the care giver.
Liko lifts are unsurpassed in quality and functionality for home care applications. They’re an ideal choice that will ensure years of safe and dependable performance.