How about a used portable classroom in California?
California schools have been using portable modular classrooms to solve space needs for decades and now thousands of them are available to buy or rent. The typical California DSA (Division of the State Architect) classroom is 24′ x 40′ and has 960 square feet of open teaching space. These models come equipped with heat and air conditioning, carpet or tile floor finishes, tile ceiling, slider windows, doors with panic hardware and metal handicap ramps for access.
* Remember that a used portable may look a bit shabby at first but with a fresh coat of paint and some cleaning it can be nicely converted into looking like new.
1. Try using our online form for finding the best deal on a used portable classroom in California . Our service is connected to suppliers and school districts that have used models to sell today.
2. Know how much classroom space you need for your school, church or daycare program. Calculate using the number of students and teachers you need to accommodate and don’t forget to plan space including furnishings.
3. Know where you are going to place the portable, when you need it and for how long you will need the space.
4. Check with your local building and safety department about permits. In most cases you will need to obtain a permit for your portable.
If you have questions or need some assistance feel free to give me (Matt Banes) a call at (800) 806-7485. I can help you nationally or internationally.