The top five considerations you should be focused on if you plan to buy or rent a modular classroom:
1. Budget – what are you able to spend and does it make more sense to rent or buy the modular classroom?
2. Floor Plan and Specifications – work with your teachers, administrators and facility personnel to develop and understanding of the floor plan needed for each classroom and what amenities and finishes will make each learning environment functional and comfortable.
3. Schedule – when exactly do you need to be able to start using the modular classrooms and what will it take to meet this schedule?
4. Site Selection – review available locations for your modular classroom structures with your facility personnel and make smart decisions with respect to ease of access, parking, emergency evacuation and utilities.
5. Plans and Permits – what permits will be needed to legally use a modular classroom on your campus and what are the associated costs for meeting the guidelines set in place by your local building authority?
If you are in need of one 24′ x 40′ portable classroom or are interested in designing and building an entire modular school campus – the benefits of using modular are endless. Be sure to develop a smart plan and select the most capable modular builder for your project.
You can also check out a related article about buying modular classrooms here.