|Modular Classroom Building in Houston|
What is the approximate cost of a Modular Classroom Building in Houston, Texas and surrounding cities?
At iModular.com we receive calls nearly every day from facility managers and directors of schools, colleges, churches and daycare programs across the country who are in need of modular or “portable” classroom space, temporary offices and even the occasional bathroom trailer. Many of these calls come from Texas – namely Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.
How much does a portable classroom cost to rent or buy in Houston? The quick answer to this question is to get at least three or four price quotes from local suppliers and be sure to compare apples to apples. The best way to get these quotes quickly is to either use the free modular classroom price quote comparison form or call iModular directly at (800) 806-7485 and we’ll talk about your needs and options.
Prices to rent or buy a portable or modular classroom vary based on the following factors:
1. Amount of modular space needed.
2. Type of modular building needed – classroom, daycare center, with or without bathrooms, etc.
3. Type of contract – long term or short term rent, purchase, least to own.
4. New or used modular classroom building.
5. Site conditions and requirements for installation – permanent, temporary, level site, easy access, difficult access, handicap ramp, steps, etc.
Based on the above factors the price for a modular classroom building can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand per month for rental, or from a few thousand dollars to purchase an older used modular to more than sixty or seventy thousand for a new modular classroom building.
With so many variables it’s always best to shop smart and compare price quotes from your local suppliers.