|Use the PRICE QUOTE REQUEST and compare 5 price|
quotations from local modular office companies.
- On-site office space for construction project management and security
- Field offices for government or nonprofit operations
- On-site sales office space for real estate developments
- Administrative office space for school facilities
- Office and meeting space during remodeling and relocation projects
- Locker, shower and toilet trailers for workers and students
- Sales office space for new and used car dealerships
- Office space for hospitals and medical clinics that have outgrown existing space
- Temporary commercial space needed after an emergency such as a fire or natural disaster
|Modular office trailers vary in size and|
floor plan configuration.
Adding additional space requires making a decision between building permanent space and renting temporary space. It is similar to what is called the “lease or buy” analysis. The only other options for businesses are to move to a larger, more expensive building or forgo opportunities to provide goods and services. For customers like government agencies and nonprofits it can mean the difference between getting services delivered as quickly as possible to people most in need, like right after a tornado destroys homes.
- Fast access to needed space. Read How Fast Can I Get a Modular Office.
- Easy access to the right amount of space by selecting a small, medium or large modular building
- Ability to setup the modular nearly anywhere permitted by the local authorities
- Accommodates growth without a high financial investment
- Convenience – the supplier delivers, installs and helps with connecting the utilities to the modular office
- Cost efficient because easily moved and removed as needed, unlike a permanent building
- Availability of different floor plans, i.e. buildings available with or without bathrooms, meeting rooms, kitchens, locker and shower rooms, window and door locations
- Modular office trailers are portable – they can move with the business
- Temporary – the renter can return the mobile unit when it’s no longer needed
Ready to Shop for a Modular Office Trailer?
Now that you are ready to start shopping for the perfect modular office trailer we’ve got a tool that will help you save money and find exactly what you need from a local supplier. Use the form below and local modular building suppliers will contact you with their best prices – and you save!